Tuesday, 18 November 2008

The day before


The World of Learning conference begins tomorrow at the NEC in Birmingham.

Having chosen what session I will be attending today is preparation and travelling to the venue. I'm glad I pre-booked my hotel as most of the hotels are now full in the area.

With so much happening in the world of business impacting each of us not only in our everday roles - but economically too, it will be interesting to see how suppliers are positioning themselves for the difficult climate both now and in the coming months.

As well as maintaining this blog, I will be blogging for TrainingZone on a feature they call "the water cooler".

If I don't see you in Birmingham, then please check out my experiences and add your comments.





Mike Morrison is director of RapidBI, an organizational effectiveness consultancy. He has been involved in HR, OD and strategic development for over 20 years. He can be contacted via
www.rapidbi.com/

© This article is copyright RapidBI 2006, 2008 – it may be copied providing the authors are credited, and direct links maintained

Bookmark and Share





No comments: