Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Starting the process

Yesterday I received my confirmation that I could attend this conference. I have attended WOLCE before - in fact many times but only as a visitor to the exhibition. Having looked at the programme I was torn between some of the main conference event sessions and the free seminars in the exhibition hall.

The sessions I have opted to attend are:

Day 1

  • The realities of informal learning
  • Innovative approaches to L&D
  • Developing coaching and mentoring into an invaluable L&D resource

Day 2

  • Future of learning forum
  • Developing a meaningful learning culture
  • Developing leaders to take your business forward
  • Driving L&D in a changing business environment.

I will be blogging my experiences both here and at the TrainingZone Watercooler

No comments: